MALAYSIA SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK 2018
Social Media Chambers (SMC) is a premier non-profit organisation dedicated to advocating and advancing the discipline of credible social media. Through best practices, industry education and member value, SMC advocates social media as a channel of solution to business challenges and a key component in the creation of brands ethically. SMC targets to reach an extensive network of people, connecting and communicating ideas and experiences to advance our understanding of social media’s role in society. The chamber was founded by a group of young, dynamic and active social media practitioners in Malaysia whom found a great need to get Gen-Y and the communities surrounding to remain actively engaged. The founding group consists of professionals, students, lifestyle personalities and community leaders. The core values of being responsible and accountable for the expression of thoughts in paramount, in ensuring the chamber objective is achieved through healthy and proactive blogging activities.
MY Events is a full fledge event management company that provides integrated solutions to clients throughout Malaysia and beyond. Our experienced team of professionals will provide you with the complete and reliable support and coordination services. Our team is completely dedicated to ensuring that your event is accomplished flawlessly and reaches its desired goal. We strive to become an indispensable business partner with our clients allowing them to achieve business goals, while maintaining our commitment to creativity and excellence in becoming the most valued event management company. My Events supports small business, multinational corporations, governments, non-governmental organisation and individuals in all aspects of organising an event. We're passionate about creating events that meet and exceed our client's expectations. We are one of the most innovative companies in our industry, always looking beyond the immediate in order to find a better way to manage events for our clients thus saving time and money. We are flexible in our approach, very responsive and highly creative!
MALAYSIA SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK 2018
ENGAGE, EDUCATE & ENTERTAIN Yourself ! Social media has dramatically altered the way we think and act. The manic pace it has set leaves most of us dumbfounded. Our annual Malaysia Social Media Week, with its august speakers seeks to demystify the world of social media. Having garnered a huge success from previous editions, this national conference connecting people regarding content and conversations on emerging trends in social and mobile media, unfolds yet another striking edition. MSMW’s theme “Engage, Educate & Entertain”, reflects the role of social media as a catalyst in stirring the cultural, political, economic and social development of a nation. The theme encourages thousands of individuals and organisations to project, orchestrate and execute original ideas- through social media. Wildly popular and happening, the seventh chapter of the Malaysia Social Media Week (MSMW) 2018 is no longer a mere event- it's a movement!
- Improve social media SKILLS to stay competitive globally
- Achieve MEASUREABLE Public Relations and Awareness benchmarks
- Building ACHIEVABLE people centric missions and goals
- Establish trust and drive realistic end RESULTS
- Approaching and addressing Gen-Y issues in a TIMELY manner
- Infusing EDUCATIONAL values
- Increase visibility and be REACHABLE to the mass
- KEY MESSAGES outstretched faster reaching wider audience
- IMPROVES branding effects of market positioning & brand acceptance
- SOCIAL MEDIA’s economical friendliness valued
- INCREASES global recognition and easy access to communities and connections
- DISCUSSIONS between communities on a specific issue(s) encouraged
- EMPHASIZES today’s crucial issues as to whether they should be pardoned or developed
- NETWORKING for vital growth and exposure
- C-level Executives
- Brand Managers
- Social Media Strategists
- PR / Corporate Communications Specialists
- Marketing / Media Specialists
- Technology / Digital Specialists
Social Media Chambers (SMC) is a premier non-profit organisation dedicated to advocating and advancing the discipline of credible social media.
MALAYSIA SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK 2018 SECRETARIAT,
No.73 Jalan TPK 2/8
Taman Perindustrian Kinrara,
47180 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
(+603) 8070 7666
(+603) 8070 0666 (Fax)